VCH002 - Black Tall Aluminum Director Chair with Table Tray and Pockets Storage
- Available Quantity 20
Black Tall Aluminum Director Chair with Table Tray and Pockets Storage - VCH002
How It is User-Friendly?
Chair with table tray and pocket storage sounds very smart. Yes, this is a perfect combination of sitting space along with storage. While working, you can keep your essentials in the pockets attached to the chair. You will not have any complaint related to quality. We ensure you that you will get safe and secure delivery.
- Beautiful new all-black aluminum makeup director chair
- Professional chair for makeup, beauty assignments, camping trip, outdoor concerts, and more Heat-cured, powder-coated aircraft aluminum frame
- High strength flat reinforced aluminum.
- The frame provides extra durability and supports up to 300lbs
- Retractable side table with edge panel to prevent items from falling down
- One step to open and fold
- Space-saving storage, convenient portability, and lightweight
- Footrest, anti-tipping leg stabilizers
- Removable side storage includes a variety of pockets to hold brushes, cellphone, tissue box, water, etc.
- Black seat and back in full piece provides extra comfort
- Convenient storage bottom net
- Seat Height: 29"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Overall chair dimension (LxWxH): 24.5" x 24" x 45.5"
- Durable material - It is made up of Aluminium Material.
- Features: Brand new and high quality, modern style and practical.
- Comfort - It has an ergonomic curved armrest and seat for full support chair back which will give you full relaxation.
- Portable - This is a portable chair to carry anywhere. It is compact as well as a space-saving chair.
Don’t just think, buy..!
- Color: Black
- Package includes: 1 x High Director Chair
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov